Spring Crafts for Critters Show
to benefit the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA
Saturday, April 30, 2011
10 am - 5 pm
Fashion Square Mall, Charlottesville, VA 22901
On behalf of the Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA, we invite you to participate in the 2011 Spring Crafts for Critters Show to benefit the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA. This event will take place at Fashion Square Mall, Charlottesville, VA 22901.If you are interested in attending our show as a vendor, please fill out the application and mail to the address at bottom.
CITY_____________________________ STATE_______ ZIP_____________
DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE * Include pictures or website with pictures available.
Please fill in this area so we know where to put your space and how to set it up!
Space sizes & fees for this venue.
What size space will you need?
_____ 6'x6' space ~ $30 _____ 8'x8' space ~ $37 _____ 8’x10’ space ~ $42
Will you need?
____Table(s)* ___chair(s) ___ electric ___ a wall space ___ an outside corner space
* We have a limited number of 6’ tables @ $2.00 per table. There are also a limited number of spaces with electricity, no additional charge for this.
I have read and agree to the requirements set forth in this application.
Please mail a check (for $30, $37, or $42 + table fee) payable to Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA, along with your application and pictures to: Crafts for Critters Show C/O Heather Gerry, 1148 Rustic Willow Lane Charlottesville, VA 22911
******** DEADLINE FOR THIS APPLICATION IS: April 25, 2010 ********
Comments & Suggestions ___________________________________________________________________
Crafts for Critters Organizers
Requirements and General Information
- We have space for 35-37 vendors. In the event that a specific craft/vendor becomes overly saturated, we reserve the right to close applications in that area.
- We will accept vendors as space allows and send acknowledgement when acceptance is definite or by April 22, 2011.
- We will hold checks possibly until April 30, 2011. You may send a post-dated check for April 30, 2011 with your application, if need be.
- Refunds will not be given after the deadline of April 25, 2011.
- Hours of show will be 10 am - 5 pm. Vendors must be available through the end of the show. Set up time is 8am - 9:45 am on Sat 11/20.
- Vendors may pull up to the front of the building to unload but must park car before setting up.
- Vendors must be set up and ready for business by 9:45am and will be completely cleaned up by 6:30 pm.
- Vendors are responsible for your own area, clean up, etc. Vendors assume all liabilities and risks to property and person.
- The Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA, Fashion Square Mall and event organizers are NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss or damage of retail goods or vendor property, or for personal injury of any kind.
- All vendors are strongly encouraged to have a minimum of $1,000,000 liability insurance.
- Vendor and/or vendor’s products will not in any way create a danger to or harm the facility or the event attendees, including, but not limited to…fire, liquid, marks on the floor, cords in walkways, etc. Vendor spaces/location will e-mailed prior to the show.
- Vendor names will be marked in the space.
- Electrical connections are minimal. If one is required, vendor will request it immediately and attempts will be made to locate the vendor within reach of an outlet.
- Vendor is responsible for the collection of and submission of sales tax to the state.
- Vendors that make a donation the raffle will be recognized publicly by the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA.
- Publicity will include: Press releases to all local media, SPCA website advertising and local radio promotion and any available online event listings.
For questions, please contact:
Heather Gerry at firstname.lastname@example.org 434-760-0595
Fashion Square Mall
EVENT / SHOW GUIDELINE
1. Exhibitors must meet with a representative of Show to review and approve potential exhibit locations. All locations must meet with Shopping Center management approval.
2. A marked lease plan showing approved Exhibitor locations will be provided to each Exhibitor prior to show date.
3. Exhibitors may not change their location in the Shopping Center without advance approval of Show representative and/or Shopping Center management.
4. Exhibitor may not have third party sponsors or businesses advertised at their location in the Shopping Center.
5. Nothing may be taped to the table skirts.
6. Licensee is responsible for obtaining applicable permits and paying applicable fees.
7. Drinking or eating at the tables or set-ups must be minimal.
8. All trash from set up must be disposed of in Shopping Center trash receptacles located outside of the building. Only small trash items, i.e. paper cups, etc. may be placed in public trash receptacles in the Shopping Center common area.
9. All volume levels are determined by Shopping Center management.
10. All tables must be skirted using approved cloth table skirts to the floor and covering all sides. Table skirts must be clean and not torn.
11. All items that are not a part of the Show display must be kept under the table or out of the display area.
12. No cardboard boxes or excessive plastic storage containers may be visible in the Show display area.
13. No open flames or hot plates are permitted.
14. Nothing may be taped, glued to the floor unless approved by the Shopping Center.
15. Hand written signs and taped signs are not permitted.
16. No flashing lights, neon lights, digital reader boards are permitted.
17. All signage must meet with Shopping Center’s approval.
18. The exhibitors must comply with the Shopping Center’s hours of operation as well as all Shopping Center rules and regulations.
19. The Shopping Center is not responsible for property left unattended by the Licensee or exhibitors during the promotion and/or after the Shopping Center close.
20. The Licensee must set up and tear down at the times and locations as provided by either the Show representative Shopping Center management.
21. Designated Shopping Center entrances for exhibitor set ups must be followed.
22. No displays are allowed that are over 6’-0” in height.
23. Carts and dollies with rubber wheels only are permitted.
24. Shopping Center may not have tools or equipment for use by Exhibitors.
25. All displays must be of a first class presentation and safety quality. No bare or raw, unfinished wood is permitted.
26. Displays will be no larger than 50 square feet and any exhibit that is placed near a vehicle will need to be 15’ away from the vehicle.
27. Exposed, loose or taped cords are not allowed.
28. Exhibitors may distribute literature at their exhibit area, however, no solicitation or hawking is permitted.
29. Electrical connections are not available in all locations. If electric is available, it will be a 110 - 20 amp circuit. Exhibitor must indicate week before show date that will require electricity or any other special requirements.
30. It is the Show’s responsibility to ensure each exhibitor knows and adheres to the Shopping Center guidelines.