to benefit the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA
Saturday, November 7, 2009
10 am - 4 pm
Holiday Inn ~ Presidential Ballroom
On behalf of the Charlottesville Albemarle SPCA, we invite you to participate in the 2009 Pre-Holiday Crafts for Critters Show to benefit the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA. This event will take place in the Presidential Ballroom at Holiday Inn, located on 1901 EMMET STREET just past the intersection of Rt. 29 and Hydraulic Rd.
If you are interested in attending our show as a vendor, please fill out the application and mail to the address at bottom:
CITY_____________________________ STATE_______ ZIP_____________
DESCRIPTION OF ITEMS FOR SALE * Include pictures or website with pictures available.
What size space will you need? 8x8 ____ $30 8x10 ____ $35
Will you need a table? _____ 1 chair? ____ 2 chairs? ____
Please use the spaces above so we know how to set up your space! Thank you.
I have read and agree to the requirements set forth in this application.
******** DEADLINE FOR THIS APPLICATION IS: October 30, 2009 ********
* Due to the time and effort setting up all vendor tables, there is a small fee for this.
Comments & Suggestions __________________________________________________________
Requirements and General Information
* We have space for 25 – 30 vendors
* We will accept vendors as space allows and send acknowledgement when acceptance is definite or by October 31st.
* We will hold checks possibly until October 31st.
* Refunds will not be given after the deadline of Oct. 30th.
* Set up time is 8am - 9:30 am on Sat 11/7. Vendor will be set up and ready for business by 9:45am and will be completely cleaned up and out of the building by 6:00pm.
* You may pull up to the front or north side of the building to unload but by 9:30 vehicles must be parked in the north lot.
* Hours of show will be 10 am - 4 pm.
* Vendors must be available through the end of the show.
* You are responsible for your own area, clean up, etc.
* Vendors assume all liabilities and risks to property and person. The Charlottesville-Albemarle * SPCA and Holiday Inn are NOT RESPONSIBLE for loss or damage of retail goods or vendor property, or for personal injury of any kind.
* Banners may be hung on walls with Removable 3M hooks only.
* Vendor and/or vendor’s products will not in any way create a danger to or harm the facility or the event attendees, including, but not limited to…fire, liquid, marks on the floor, cords in walkways, etc.
* Vendor spaces /location will be available at check in. Vendor names will be marked on floor or table in space.
* Electrical connections are minimal. If one is required, vendor will request it immediately and attempts will be made to locate the vendor within reach of an outlet.
* Complimentary coffee from Starbucks will be offered for vendor use.
* Box lunches are available, please ask for a copy of the menu. Orders must me submitted by 11/1/019 to Heather.
* Bathrooms are available on site.
* Vendor is responsible for the collection of and submission of sales tax to the state.
* Vendors that make a donation the raffle will be recognized publicly by the Charlottesville-Albemarle SPCA.
* Publicity will include: Press releases to all local media, SPCA website advertising and local radio promotion.
* For questions, please contact:
Heather Gerry at email@example.com, 434-760-0595
Chris Roberson at firstname.lastname@example.org, 434-964-3305